The month of November is here, the College Football Playoff rankings are out and the conference title races are starting to emerge. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
Week 10 features two big SEC showdowns, both of which can be seen on CBS. No. 12 Missouri will win against No. 2 Georgia in the first half of an SEC on CBS doubleheader. The Tigers can draw even with the Bulldogs in the SEC East race with a win, but the Bulldogs can take overall control of the division if they can hold home court. The nightcap will feature an SEC West championship between No. 14 LSU and No. 8 Alabama at Tuscaloosa. The Tigers can move ahead in the SEC West championship if they can make it two straight against the Crimson Tide. Meanwhile, coach Nick Saban’s team can wrap up the division title with a win and some help.
The SEC isn’t the only show in town. No. 7 Texas will host No. 23 Kansas State in what could be an elimination game in the Big 12 Championship Game. The Wildcats like to turn the game into a rock fight, so this one should be a lot of fun.
What should you expect on a Saturday afternoon? Here’s a helpful viewer guide to help you watch all the action.
No. 1 Ohio State at Rutgers — noon on CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports program (Free): The Buckeyes jumped out to the No. 1 seed in the inaugural College Football Playoff Rankings, but this week they also found out they will lose running back Miyan Williams for the season. The Scarlet Knights are an impressive 6-2 on the season, and a win over the Buckeyes would be the program’s biggest win in more than a decade.
No. 23 Kansas State at No. 7 Texas — noon on Fox, fuboTV (try it for free): This will be Longhorns quarterback Maalik Murphy’s second start of his career, so it will be interesting to see how he handles the Wildcat’s No. 1 defense. 2 in the Big 12 in sacks per game (2.38). Both teams lost in conference play, so it is unlikely that the loser will play in the Big 12 Championship Game and lose unless an upset occurs.
No. 12 Missouri at No. 2 Georgia — 3:30 p.m. on CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports program (Free): The Tigers were ranked sixth in the SEC East before the season, but are currently fighting for first place in the division in the first week of November. Quarterback Brady Cook has been a beast this year, but it’s going to take a big effort to get the Bulldogs going and snap their 25-game hitting streak.
No. 9 Oklahoma at No. 22 Oklahoma State — 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (try it for free): The final leg of the Bedlam tournament (for now) will go down on Saturday afternoon in the rough and tumble of Stillwater. The Sooners were shocked by Kansas last week and cannot afford another loss to a Cowboys team that has lost just one conference game. If you haven’t seen Cowboys running back Ollie Gordon II, you’ve been missing out.
No. 5 Washington at No. 20 USC — 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (try it for free): The Trojans fell at a tough time, but a win over the undefeated Huskies could put a losing season back on track. Meanwhile, the Huskies have not looked good in the past few games and will be looking to regain the momentum they had when they took on Oregon in mid-October. The quarterback competition between USC’s Caleb Williams and Washington’s Michael Penix Jr. will be worth your time.
No. 14 LSU at No. 8 Alabama — 7:45 on CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports program (Free): This is the last time the tournament will have an impact on the SEC West as the league ends the division next season. Like many of its predecessors, it’s all on the line. It will be strength vs. strength as the Tigers offense stacks up against the Crimson Tide’s defense and weakness vs. This winner will take control of the division, so buckle up.
Best of all
- Texas A&M at No. 10 Ole Miss — noon on ESPN, fuboTV (try for free)
- No. 15 Notre Dame at Clemson — noon on ABC, fuboTV (try for free)
- UConn at Tennessee – noon on SEC Network, fuboTV (try for free)
- Arizona State at No. 18 Utah — 2 p.m. on Pac-12 Network, fuboTV (try for free)
- Soldiers at No. 25 Air Force — 2:30 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free)
- No. 4 Florida State at Pittsburgh — 3:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (try for free)
- No. 11 Penn State at Maryland — 3:30 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (try for free)
- Virginia Tech at No. 13 Louisville — 3:30 p.m. on ACC Network, fuboTV (try for free)
- No. 24 Tulane at East Carolina — 3:30 p.m. on ESPNU, fuboTV (try for free)
- California at No. 6 Oregon — 5:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Network, fuboTV (try for free)
- Louisiana Tech at Liberty – 6 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free)
- No. 21 Kansas at Iowa State — 7 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (try for free)
- Purdue at No. 3 Michigan — 7:30 p.m. on NBC, fuboTV (try for free)
- No. 16 Oregon State at Colorado — 10 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (try for free)
- Boise State at Fresno State – 10 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free)
- No. 19 UCLA at Arizona — 10:30 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (try for free)